We look forward to hosting our Fall 2018 SalesPage Client Summit in Kalamazoo!
To keep your travels to and from Kalamazoo smooth and timely, we’re switching to a full-day format. Here’s a rundown of the schedule:
- Welcome party, Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 7:00 – 10:00 pm, on the Patio at The Foundry
- SalesPage Client Summit, Wednesday, September 26, 2018, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, in the Forum at The Foundry
- (optional) Beer tour, Wednesday, September 26, 2018, 5:30 pm, in Kalamazoo.
SalesPage Roundtables are for clients only and you must register to attend. If you are interested in learning more about our client community and how to get involved, contact Andrea Wilson.
Check out the agenda below. We also have this posted in SalesPage Client Center, where subscribers can view a participant list, presentation slide decks, and summary notes after the event.
9:00 AM – Welcome and Continental Breakfast
9:30 AM – SalesPage Surges Ahead
We will share highlights from the Summer 2018 release and provide an update on our development roadmap; covering topics from our Spring event (Institutional and Data Packs) and enhancements to our Client Data Platform that impact data processing and summarization.
11:00 AM – Maximizing the Value of Multiple Data Sources and Systems
As a Client Data Platform, SalesPage provides the ability to have multiple perspectives on a single data set. During this session, we’ll look at examples of how clients use SalesPage Perspectives to get the most out of their investment in third-party data and systems.
12:00 PM – Lunch
1:00 PM – Driving More Intelligent Distribution with Data
During this session,we’ll ask you about and provide examples of how our Client Data Platform can help you use data to inform your sales strategy. We’ll look at:
- Layering data (e.g. sales, activities, trend) to build a robust forecasting model
- Clustering data to help with segmentation (e.g. identifying decision makers and combating attrition), redefining territories, and fine-tuning sales processes
2:00 PM – Bridging the Learning Gap: How to Become a SalesPage Master
You might be implementing SalesPagefor the first time, or you might be upgrading your existing implementation. You might be releasing new features. Or you might want to share SalesPage features with new team members or with a specific user group. In any case, how do you bridge the learninggap? Come share (and learn from your peers!) some best practices for training so that your users can get the most out of SalesPage.
3:00 PM – Micro-group Sessions
We’ll break into smaller groups to give you an opportunity to discuss pertinent topics with your peers. You’ll have the following groups to choose from:
Tools for Targeting and Tracking
- What sales activities are sales managers focusing on for their teams?
- How are sales managers using SalesPage to track sales activities?
- Advanced quality metrics—How are others measuring?
Implementation Best Practices
- How are you developing requirements for use by SalesPage?
- What are you doing to prepare for and deploy a core upgrade?
- Testing best practices?
Tech Talk: Moving into the Cloud
- What is your firm’s cloud strategy?
- Architecture, configuration, and security—what should you consider?
- How will moving into the cloud impact your operations?
We recommend The Radisson Plaza Hotel (100 W Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49007), which offers free shuttle transportation to and from the airport and is within a walkable distance from our scheduled events. In conjunction with the beer tour, the Radisson has extended the West Michigan Beer Tours discounted hotel rate to all our guests. If you’re not planning on joining us for the tour, you can still use the rate! Please reserve at your earliest convenience through this webpage: https://www.radisson.com/westmichiganbeertours
There are several other good hotel options that are a short Uber ride away including the Delta Hotels Kalamazoo Conference Center, Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo, and Courtyard by Marriott Kalamazoo.